What forms am I required to submit?

All new and renewing applicants will be required to submit all of the required forms:

In-House Inspector:  Inspector must provide certificate of company insurance showing a general liability policy of $1,000,000.00 minimum coverage.
Third-Party Professional applicant must provide a certificate of insurance showing Professional Liability of $1,000,000.00 minimum coverage.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.